76 DOG CAPTIONS TO GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM
Instagram World is not only ruled by the Kardashians these days. There are millions of pet accounts on instagram and some of them we’re successful and become a “pet influencer”.
To be part of Instagram and to make your photos catchy, using Best Dog Captions To Grow Your Instagram would be a great help.
I am very sure that if you own a dog– You have already created an Instagram account for your floof. I mean, what are you gonna do with those thousands of dog pictures in your camera roll if you’re not gonna show them off, right? Besides, as a pawrents we know that our pups are the cutest!!
But first, let me just briefly tell you few reasons why you need captions on your photos.
WHY INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS ARE IMPORTANT
Whether you are trying to make you dog instafamous or you’re just in instagram for “plain likes”, captions are still important. Here’s why :
- It will stop a the person who’s browsing images. The more time that person spends in your account, the better chance on ranking on Instagram.
- Captions are powerful that it can encourage likes and comments. And if you have website– a better chance of getting traffic too.
- And if there’s engagement going on, it ialso builds a stronger relationship between you and your audience.
- ** This is just a plus. If you’re running a website, a blog, or you have services to offer. Captions alongside with “micro-blogging” is also effective to attract your audience. and a perfect way to put your call-to-action.
So, since that captions will be essential for your dog’s cute photos, I gathered a total of 76 Dog Captions To Grow Your Instagram of your tail-waggers’ account.
DOG INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
- On the off chance that there are no dogs in paradise, I would prefer not to go.
- All dogs are good– some are just little ruff around the edges.
- Without my dog, my wallet would be full, my home would be soputless, but my heart would be empty.
- Love is wet noses, messy kisses, and wagging tails.
- The better I become acquainted to men the more I love dogs.
- Dog are universe’s method for saying “sorry” for your family members.
- Whoever you can buy happiness forgot about dog.
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than loves himself.” – Josh Billings
- I rarely bark around evening time, nut when I do, its for reasons unknown.
- No home decor is complete without dog hair.
- “If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.” – Will Rogers
- Dogs are my favorite people.
- Dogs do speak but only to those who know how to listen.
FUNNY INSTAGRAM DOG CAPTIONS
- The best therapist has fur and four legs.
- There’s just special connection between dog and their person who can’t compare to regulat friendship.
- What kind of dog breed doesn’t bark? A hush puppy.
- Dog leaves print in my heart.
- Home is where the dog’s hair stuck to everything.
- Best friends come in all hairy.
- Bulldog always a rock.
- Dogs never bit me, just humans.
- Silly hoomans!
- What the pug?!
- He’s not fat, he’s husky!
- Dog hair is my go-to accessory.
- I’m not spoiled my master is just well-trained.
- My therapist has four legs and a tail.
- The road to my hear is always paved with paw prints.
- Dog follows those who feed them.
- Crazy dog lady.
- Roses are gray. Violets are gray. I’m a dog.
- Learn a lesson from your dog. No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that shit and move on!
SWEET INSTAGRAM DOG CAPTIONS
- I love my puppy furry much.
- Stop hounding me!
- I wish I could text my pup.
- If my dog makes you uncomfortable, I’d be happy too lock you in the other room.
- Dogs ask for so little but deserve so much.
- Dog hair is my glitter.
- Dog’s life too short. Their only fault really.
- You can’t buy love but you can rescue it.
- I wonder what my dog named me.
- If my dog doesn’t like you, I won’t probably either.
- We don’t deserve dogs.
- Pawsitively adorable.
- If I had a dollar everytime my dog made me smile, I would be a millionaire.
- “Dogs are note our whole life, they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
SELFIE WITH DOG INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
- “Be the person your dog think you are.” – J.W. Stephens
- The journey of life is sweeter when traveled with a dog.
- If you’ve had a rough day, I’m here to make you feel better.
- When my dog looks at me I melt.
- First, he stole your heart, then he stole my bed.
- I never met a dog like you.
- The love of a dog is a sure thing. He gives you total trust. You must not betray it.
- 12 Ways To Help Your Dog Beat The Heat This Summer [Indoors and Outdoors]
- Why Do Dogs Circle Before Pooping?
- 6 Basic Dog Commands [That You Can Teach Your Dog At Home]
- 76 Dog Captions To Grow Your Instagram
- Top 18 Foods That are Dangerous To Your Dogs
CUTE INSTAGRAM DOG CAPTIONS
- I’m bad to the bone.
- Fur real.
- It’s time to get this pawty started.
- Some days are just meant for laying on the floor.
- Hope you have a pawsome day!
- Thanks fur the memories.
- Just taking some time to paws and reflect.
- Thanks fur following me.
- Live. Love. Bork.
- Dogs are my favorite people.
- I’m a su-paw-star.
- To me you’re paw-fect!
- Warning : Cuteness Overload
- You must be my backyard, because I dig you!
- I labradore spending spending time with you.
- I Shiz Tzu not!
- Dogs are girls’ best friend.
- All you need is love. And a dog.
- What’s up, dog?
SLEEPY DOG INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
- “Scratch a dog, and you’ll find a permanent job.” – Franklin Jones
- I woof you!
- The snuggle is real.
- Today has been ruff.
- Always kiss your dog goodnight.
- Don’t stop retrievin’!
There you have it. I personally use these captions myself to attract attention and engagement with my audience because, I’ll be honest with you– I want to gain more followers on my instagram.
So far it is working. I will be documenting my growth and share it with you on my coming posts.
In addition on using caption, you should be active in your instagram too. Not only hitting that like button, you should leave comments to other profile (in your niche) as well as replying to those who commented on yours. In other words you should engage also. This is important, specially if you are just starting out.
Even if you upload frequently without going out there to interact / socialize then, you won’t find followers.
How about you? Have you created an instagram account for your doggies? What do you do to gain followers? Do you use captions as well? What are your favorites?
Please do share in the comments below about your experience. if you have additional caption to add on the list, you are most welcome to do so. It’ll help others too.
We can practice our “engagement’ here, don’t ya think?
Lastly, if you find this post helpful, please do share.
See you in my next post.
Disclaimer : The captions gathered here are the ones I noticed on Instagram accounts I followed. And as a result of research on the web.